Our Lake Pedder Kayak Adventure can be best described as purchasing a VIP backstage pass to our local region. This is a must do day trip which combines adventure kayaking, world-class produce with jaw-dropping rugged Tasmanian mountain views.
Be immersed in Tasmania’s UNESCO World Heritage Listed Wilderness. Explore Lake Pedder’s amber waters, secret quartzite beaches and spectacular remote white quartzite beaches while untangling the region’s compelling history from a local guide. The Lake Pedder Kayak Tour is perfect for the first-timers as well as families and guests wanting to explore our spectacular Tasmanian wilderness. Tour includes morning tea, lunch and refreshments prepared by local, in season and world famous Tasmanian Produce. Participants can also swim on a remote white quartzite beach in the warmer months. No prior kayaking experience is necessary.
Location: Ted’s Beach, TAS
Product code: LAKE
- 2-hour guided kayak tour of Lake Pedder.
- Professional guide & safety demonstration
- Super stable delux Hobie kayaks – Tandem Kayaks are also available for small children or unconfident guests.
- Local picnic style lunch, morning tea and refreshments
- Photos of the day
- Short stop/walk at Camp Florentine. Stand among the tallest flowering plants in the world and learn about the longest environmental blockade in Australia’s history (for participants joining us from Westerway).
Joining us from Westerway? The tour duration is approximately 6 hours to take in the travel time and short stop at the Florentine Valley on return.
Joining us from Pedder Wilderness Lodge? The tour duration is approximately 3 hours.